You, Your Family, and Your Friends
Meet the Basic Requirements
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be a resident of Utah for at least 30 days prior to the election
- Have a valid Utah State Driver's License or state I.D.
Online or in person at the following government agencies by October 22nd (or mail it in by October 9th)
- County Clerk's Office (in your county)
- The Driver's License Division
- Utah State Dept. of Health
- Division of Workforce Services
- Women, Infant, and Children (WIC) Office
- The Division of Services for People with Disabilities
- The Department of Rehabilitation
- Public Colleges and Universities
Online Deadline: October 22nd
In-Person Deadline: October 22nd
By Mail Deadline: October 9th
Who We Elect Matters
- Your vote affects your family, job, community, and
- If you don't vote, you don't have a voice.
- Local elections are often won by a handful of votes.
- Voting holds your elected officials responsible.
More information about the delegate election to fill Senate District 2 can be found at the Salt Lake County Democratic Party website, HERE
* due to time limitations, we cannot guarantee that all questions will be included in the debate.